Monday, November 29, 2010

Some more coco and chit chat

Well today I met with Mr. Bear. We went to have "coffee" You know I hate that expression, I actually hate coffee, but I do like coffee milk. SO I always get Hot Coco or something.

Any way. I though it went great, he even opened the doors for me and all. We kept laughing and it was a blast. I thought he was very cute. After we parted ways and I had been home a while, we chatted a bit and he wanted to talk about "us" Turns out, I remind him of his daughter. Allot. and it would be too odd to be with me, even though he was attracted to me. So even though he is a lovely man, Mr.Bear is no more.

On a creepy note, Mr. Dog sent me a text today, this is a direct quote "How are your magnificent breasts doing? " How creepy is that? I never even met the man.

Now my Yay moment of the day. Mr.Book called again today. He is such a sweet man, I forget there is a 47 year difference in age between us. We talked about where we were going to dinner, and how sweet is this. He is taking me to a place that serves real southern food because I am from TX and mentioned I missed the food from back home. I said it completely in passing and forgot I even said it. I am very excited for Wends!

K thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment