Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mr. Hunter ad a heart to heart chit chat

Well, i just had a convo with Mr.Hunter who has been kinda flakey recently.

He stated that the main reason he was taking a while to move forward is the fact Mr.Moron is in the picture. Well he is my son's father. He will be forever in the picture. He also knows and is fine with my current "seeking SD" status. Mr.Hunter had another SB once before whos ex came in the picture and harnessed him. So he is a little weary.

Just as a personal policy I take my discretion VERY seriously. All SD numbers ect that I keep in my phone are kept under a special setting that takes a password to unlock. Their names are the same as you see here. Mr.Hunter is in my phone as Mr.Hunter. I can normally keep the fake name straight with the real name in person, but I will say my saving grace is that I am known for calling people, even people I don't know hunny or darlin' My phone is also kept is a secure place at all times, in my bra actually. I think I would know if some one is trying to take my phone huh? My personal laptop is the only place I contact them, and I change the password weekly, along with the passwords to my SB websites.

Why the need for the "extreme" measures?   Well I have three words for you "nosy older brothers" I learned very early on to value my privacy, and how to ensure it. walking into the kitchen when you are a fresh teenager and seeing all three older brothers and your step-mom reading the private notes about your "one true love" you passed between yourself and your best friend in class earlier, well it is NOT fun and it wisens you up FAST.

The other point is well, he normally goes for stick girls. And that just pisses me off. I keep recent, as in the past two weeks, photos of myself on my profile. It is listed as ample/curvy. I never led him to believe, or any one for that matter, that I was waif-like. Hell, he said he was 6 foot, well let me tell ya something, I am 5'3 and in 3 inch heels, I SHOULD NOT BE THE SAME DAMN HIGHT AS HIM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment